getting clear skin
Getting Clear Skin
1. stay away from the sun as much as possible. the sun closes pores preventing oils in your body to escape naturally resulting increase to acene.
2. wash your hands! your hands build up oils and when you touch your face it rubs off on it.
3. exersize!!! Exercising gives your skin a healthy glow plus it's good for your body.
4. wash your face twice a day. In the morning, splash your face with cold water. Then pat dry with a washcloth. don't rub your face. Then wash your face with a oil-free cleanser then moisturize. Take off your make up with the wipes every night. Wash your face with warm water and moisturize.
5. try a facial mask but use it only once a week.
6. drink lots of water.