My 2012 Beauty "Musts"!!!
My 2012 Beauty &Quot;musts"!!!
My List of Things to Try in 2012!
1. LATISSE~~~I've been thinking of trying this for the last year! I used a product called "Revitalash" that worked really
well, (I had to stop using it cuz my lashes got so long). It was pricey and I know Latisse is too. Just
would love to see the results.....who doesn't want long lashes?!
2. MORE FACIALS~~~I'm in my 40's now and I feel like my skin is changing......Microderms, Chemical Peels, Diamond
Tone, Aromatherapy, etc....I feel like I need to pamper my face more, I only get 1!!
3. STOP PICKING NAILS~~~I've been trying so hard at this! I'm in my car alot and I don't even realize I'm doing it!
Currently, I'm using Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea and Olive Growth and it seems to be helping!
4. LASER HAIR REMOVAL~~~I spend so much on bikini waxes! Would love some input on this one!
5. A DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLE~~~I like my hair but would love somehthing new and edgier! Gotta keep thinking on this
6. LASIK EYE SURGERY~~~My contacts can get so dry and it's the worst to get "splashed" in the pool! I feel like I should
do this but I also like the look of a cute, trendy pair of glasses! Hmmm...
7. TAKE BETTER CARE OF MY HANDS~~~The hands are so quick to show the signs of aging! I use hand cream but
can also get lazy about it! I catch glimpses of my hands, (dry, uneven texture)
and I can't believe how old they can look.... I think the hands can get
I know I can think of some more but this is a great start! I would love your input and to see your lists for 2012!!!