"These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things…
&Quot;these Are a Few of My Favorite Things 2012"
My 2012 List!
1. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream........My new favorite night cream. Luxurious, hydrating and smells wonderful! Great anti-aging cream. $19
2. NARS Tinted Moisturizer......I use this everyday, great light coverage and SPF 45. Love it!
3. Steve Madden slippers.....I just bought these last week from Nordstrom, ($39) and have been wearing them around the house all day. Cozy and cute. These would make a great gift!
4. Free People Sweater Leggings.....Okay, these are my FAVORITE LEGGINGS! Super comfy and cute with boots and tunics. Available online or at Free People stores. $68
5. BareMinerals Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner.......Smooth, Creamy and stays on all day. The only downfall is that I have to sharpen this pencil often. Love it though!
6. Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape.....I have 3 of this color at all times. Great color and super cheap! Stocking Stuffer!
7. Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Bronze Powder......Gives a matte sun-kissed glow, comes in 3 different shades. I like this because it's not shimmery. $38
8. Sonia Kashuk Completely Organized IT Bag.....This is the best black nylon makeup bag! Tons of pockets, super light and washable! Perfect for throwing in my purse. Only $15 at Target. I bought 4 of these for gifts! Run to Target today to grab this makeup bag!
9. Guess Black "Tina" Tank Top....This fitted ribbed tank top has a rhinestone embellished neckline and allover sheen that makes it a perfect layering piece! $44 at Guess.
10. Steve Madden "Olympiaa" Wedge Sneaker.....These rock! I wear them almost everyday! Cute with leggings and skinny jeans. Comfy and casual. $99 at Nordstrom.
Looking forward to seeing your "Top 10" list! Please share! Happy Holidays!
Picture credits: Nordstrom, Guess, Free People, ULTA, Target, Sephora, Wallgreens.