Top restaurants list of the United States
Top Restaurants List of the United States
With So Many Restaurants Going Online With Their Reservation System.
1. Atlanta, GA Vortex Bar & Grill (Midtown) Vortex Bar & Grill (Little Five Points/Candler Park)
2. Baltimore, MD Blue Moon Cafe
3. Glendale, CA Porto’s Bakery & Cafe
4. Homestead, PA SMOKE barbeque taqueria
5. Homewood, AL Saws
6. Houston, TX Tiny Boxwood’s Cafe
7. Indianapolis, IN Maxine’s Chicken and Waffles Yats (Meridian Kessler)
8. Jacksonville, FL Potters House Soul Food Bistro
9. Minneapolis, MN Matt’s Bar The Anchor Fish & Chips
10. Panama City Beach, FL Dee’s Hangout
11. Pittsburgh, PA Lulu’s Noodles Primanti Brothers (Strip District)
12. Santa Monica, CA Bay Cities Italian Deli & Bakery
13. Seattle, WA Bakery Nouveau Paseo (Fremont) Red Mill Burgers (Phinney Ridge) Salumi Zippy’s Giant Burgers
14. Blue Door Pub (Merriam Park/Highland Park) in St Paul
15. St Petersburg, FL Mazzaro’s Italian Market
Now once you are featured on the top restaurants list, it automatically becomes important to live up to expectations and make things as simple as possible for the customer. That is where the entire system of restaurant booking online comes into play.
Think about this, with mobile internet becoming a common thing, when the customer is on the go the first thing he would do is look into his mobile that would guide him to the nearest restaurant. That is exactly why these restaurants featured in the top restaurants list need to do – become more social media-friendly. It should be easy for their patrons to find them, see the menu available, and make reservations right on their mobile phone or laptops while on the go!
Restaurant website features should make it easy for patrons to make a reservation just by touching the screen. A restaurant website should make it as easy as possible for the user to take action and easily manage restaurant booking online.
Restaurant website and apps both on the mobile and the desktop versions respectively should sell the restaurants to the customers on dining. This should be done much before they should even bother to make a call to the restaurant. The interactive booking system with pictures and graphics is hands down the best way to get customers.
Finer restaurants should let customers easily manage restaurants booking online rather than call. This tech generation would appreciate that a lot. It is the best way to offer power to restaurants. One can keep a track of reservations and follow it up as well.
With different kinds of layouts and graphics available it is not that difficult to win the customer’s heart now. It makes things systematic for a restaurant too. One doesn’t need to waste a manager who would waste his time attending phone calls for reservation and be polite through rude calls. It’s a good time now for restaurants and customers alike.