How to Temporarily Dye Your Hair in RAINBOW.
Things you need: Hair dye: Colors- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and one color you love the most or really want to color your whole hair. (I would recommend Manic Panic. This hair dye is waterbased and I think it lasts 24 hours. I'm not sure BUT! its temporary.), a brush, two gloves, some paper towels.
Now these steps can be a bit confusing, especially if you want to do the rainbow YOUR WAY. You can do you rainbow a regular way (red, orang, yellow, green, blue, purple) or the irregular way (which is a bunch of colors mixed up). So I'll just give a few steps and key pointers.
1. Put on your gloves. You don't want them to stain your hands.
2. Take he brush and dip it into one of the hair color jars. NOW if you want your whole hair to be one whole different color, then dip the brush and possibly work your way through. Or if you have another way of dying your whole head quicker, go for it. Here's the thing: If you do this step, you must wait for the dye to be dry. Meaning there's no excess liquid or anything. The dye has to be perfectly dry. I recommend this because if you dyed your hair and then do the rainbow, the colors will be messed up and that's no good. BUT! If you just want to keep your hair color, then move to the next step.
3. Use the brush and dip it into a color and "paint" sections of your hair. Then wrap it in aluminum foil. I'm not sure if you need to wrap it. But it does keep the colors in place. Does it sound like I know what I'm doing? Not so much. But I know aluminum foil is required. ANYWAYS Keep doing this with the other colors. If you're doing more than one color per section of hair, be sure to blend the borders in between the colors (ONLY A LITTLE BIT. DON'T MIX TOO MUCH!)
4. Once you're done wait for a while until all of your hair is perfectly dry.
5. Dry your hair with a paper towel (gently) to remove the excess liquids.
AND THERE YOU GO! You now have amazingly epic rainbow hair ^O^! Hope you liked my article...Or just wasted several minutes of your life reading this (lol). But anyways xD love it, follow me, share this, hug trees, and SCREAM AT THE SKY (well I don't know what the last part was). BUT UNTIL NEXT TIME. Thanks for reading!