KOOL AID DIP DYE
Kool Aid Dip Dye
How to Dip Dye Your Hair With Kool-Aid.
1. Pick a kool-aid packet with the color of your choice.
2. Dump the whole packet into a pot.
3. Pour water into the pot. Now this depends if you want your dip dye to be dark or light. Pour in a lot of water if you want the color to be soft, or less if you want the color to be dark. (Note: Dark colors often last longer)
4. Set the pot on the stove (if you haven't already) and turn up the temperature. I'm not a genius at stove temperatures (lol) so just set the temp. until the water is boiling.
5. Once it's boiling, wait for about 5-6 minutes and then turn off your stove.
6. Carefully take a section of your hair and dip it down in the kool-aid. Put your hair there for at least 4-6 minutes. Or more.
7. After youre done, use a towel to remove the excess kool-aid.
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! The kool aid dip dye will usually last 3 months I think. This tutorial would look better on blonde or bright colored hair. But if you have dark or dark asian hair (like mine) then the color would probably show. It would just be a darker color. AND! If you're not satisfied with this look, you can always cut off you ends. Remember to dip dye only a small section of the bottom of you hair, and if you seem satisfied, go ahead and dip dye more of it.
Hope you like my article! Be sure to love it and follow me:3 And remember to share this with your friends:D!