How To Grow Your Hair Faster
How to Grow Your Hair Faster
2. Don’t wash your hair in hot water, the colder the better
3. Use shampoo on the roots only and give yourself a root massage as you apply it
4. Apply conditioner to the lower parts of your hair only, avoiding the roots.
5. Once a month you can also do an oil treatment on your tips to control any dryness.
6. Try and use less hair products so that you don’t need to wash your hair as often.
7. Using a wide-tooth comb when your hair is wet or damp is essential, your hair is ridiculously brittle when it’s wet! Using a wide-tooth comb to tease out knots rather than a brush will help any breakages.
8. Don’t rub your hair with a towel, again this can break your weakened hair. Gently squeeze the water out with the towel rather than flipping your hair over and knotting it up while you’re rubbing it.
9. stop blow drying your hair and let it dry naturally. It goes without saying that you hair will benefit so much without the heat damage.
10. Get regular trims to conquer split ends.
11. Don’t get peroxide treatments, perms, or harsh dye jobs.
12. Be careful when using braided hair styles, these can pull your hair and break it.