What to Wear to Your Office Holiday Party:…
What to Wear to Your Office Holiday Party: Women’s Edition
Holiday outfit tips:
- If you feel like a pant suit is only meant for during working hours, there are ways to turn this into a party worthy outfit. Choose a sequined or metallic top to wear under your jacket or an equally fancy pair of heels. When you are able to start with basics like a pant suit, then dressing it up becomes much easier.
- Don’t wear anything too tight, too short or too revealing. You want to show you’re ready to let loose and have a good time, but you don’t want to be tugging on your dress whenever you boss walks by because you've realized you’re baring too much skin.
- When in doubt, go black. Black always looks classier, more formal and can be accessorized for any occasion. If nothing else, buy a simple, black shift and dress it up with a statement necklace and stacked bracelets. Or, top with a sparkly jacket or capelet. You should have a LBD in your closet already for such an occasion.
- Wear fancy shoes, but not ones you can’t walk in. You don’t want to be wobbling around all night in shoes that look great, but that hurt your feet. Make sure to break in any new shoes before wearing them for the first time by lightly scuffing the bottoms to create better traction.
- Smile. Yes, it’s cheesy to say, but if you are a social butterfly during your holiday party and not a sulking wallflower, most likely no one will remember what you’re wearing, but will remember how much fun they had with you.
What holiday party outfit ideas do you have?
Photos from Pinterest