Sun Spots

Sun spots

What is a good product for sun/age spots on the face? I use sunscreen in my moisturizer but was wondering what products are recommended for spots?
My Answer
Attach Images (Limit 4)
A :

3 answers so far

I completely agree with @VIP about Clinique. They make a product called "Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector" that will help reduce the spots. A moisturizer that I recommend would be Garnier Anti-Sun Damage Lotion SPF 28. The high SPF is very important in preventing future damage and this product also helps even out skin tone.
This answer has been removed.
Clinique has a great "Even Better" product for dark spot reduction. I bet they have something in the "Even Better" product line for sun/age spots. The Estee Lauder product is also good. Origins also has one in the "Plantscriptives" line, i think.
This answer has been removed.
Estes Lauder has a product called Perfectionist CP+ that is $55 per 1 oz and you can find it easily in most mall department stores.
This answer has been removed.
9466 Black Mountain Rd, Suite 250, San Diego, CA 92126