permenant spot marks?

Permenant spot marks?

ihave a lot of spot marks on my forehead is there a remedy i can use instead of makeup, iDONT WANT THIS TO LAST MY LIFE :(:(:(:( pleaseeeeeeee help me !!!
My Answer
Attach Images (Limit 4)
A :

1 answers so far

Clinique makes a "Spot Corrector" that is a treatment you use before your moisturizer. Are they sun spots? Usually sun spots appear on cheeks as well. Just want to clarify before I recommend a product. Also, make sure you use a sunscreen in your moisturizer. Garnier makes a nice one that helps even out skin tone. Hope this helps!
This answer has been removed.
9466 Black Mountain Rd, Suite 250, San Diego, CA 92126