Bumps on face

recently i've been experiencing flesh like small bumps around my forehead and cheeks..does anyone know what is it and how can i get rid of it??
My Answer
Attach Images (Limit 4)
A :

12 answers so far

This has happend to me before, it was the make up wipes from simple, the next day i had little spots everywhere on my face! I found out that im arllegic to most face wipes, so stop using your products to find out! xox
This answer has been removed.
Stop all products that you're using on your face, wash with plain water each morning/night, and if you have bangs or longer hair, pin it back and away from your face each day. Drink lots of water. Try not to touch your face. Sleep on your back at night so that your face isn't rubbing against your pillow. If there's anything new that you started to use in the past couple of weeks, temporarily stop using it.

It could be an allergic reaction to something (lotion, hair product, new laundry detergent, food, pets, etc.), but it could also be due to excess oil from your hair/hands, a heat rash, by stress, or by hormones. If, after you've gone on a detox of products for a week, you see new bumps appearing or the current ones don't seem to have improved at all, you need to see a dermatologist.
This answer has been removed.
THANK YOU!! so much for the suggestions :)
This answer has been removed.
I had something like this happen to me once and it turned out to be a bad reaction to a new product I was using. If the bumps just started, try thinking back to what might be new in your skincare regimen and lay off that product for a little while to see if it is indeed the culprit. To get rid of my condition, I stopped using the product and applied a cortisone cream to my face twice a day to get rid of the bumps. It went away after about a week. Good luck!
This answer has been removed.
You may have a skin condition known as Keratosis Pilaris (KP).

KP is a very common skin condition often referred to as "chicken skin". If you have keratosis pilaris, you are not alone. Worldwide, keratosis pilaris affects an estimated 40 to 50% of the adult population and approximately 50 to 80% of all adolescents. Varying in degree, cases of KP can range from minimal to severe.

There is one product that I know of:

I agree that you should see a dermatologist before following any of these recommended treatments.
This answer has been removed.
these look like break outs but under the skin. i suggest seeing a dermotologist.
This answer has been removed.
It could be hormones... :\ Or it could be reaction to a makeup product like foundation etc. Try switching up your products, and don't forget to wash your brushes thoroughly since dirty brushes can accumulate bacteria and you definitely don't want to put that on your face.
This answer has been removed.
I have seen that before on friends.....Might be an irritation to a new product? Make sure to exfoliate the skin with a cleanser with micro-beads. Make sure to moisturize enough too. If it keeps up, I would check with a Dermatologist for a prescription product. My son used to have that all over his cheeks and we used a special lotion from the Dermatologist to clear it. Could be an allergy to something in a product too?
This answer has been removed.
They kinda look like white heads, not entirely sure though. If that's the case, try balancing your diet, drinking more water, and exfoliating 2-3 a week for at least 2 weeks and see if it changes anything.
This answer has been removed.
Do they look clogged at all? Try slightly squeezing one of them, lol.
This answer has been removed.

model + psychologist
In her 20's from malaysia

Blue gray eyes, light skin, dark long (past shoulder) wavy hair
CHARMS (3):See All
Have a burning beauty question?
Most Popular Q&A Questions
Most Popular Vote Questions
Most Recent Questions
9466 Black Mountain Rd, Suite 250, San Diego, CA 92126