I really need to knw what type of eye I have...I think their close set?but I'm not sure about the crease like if their hooded/standard etc?the video's on youtube r kinda confusing!please help
My Answer
Attach Images (Limit 4)
A :

4 answers so far

Ok I looked it up and from what I found its like smiling eyes or something??lol is that right?and there also called cute eyes and they made reference to some chinese/Jap ppl who also have dem!Im trying to find a better description of them though!I actually never wud av even thought I had that shaped eyes!:D
This answer has been removed.
They do not look hooded or close set. From what I can see they are more round or like @GoodFaith mentioned, "rainbow".
This answer has been removed.
Your eye shape is known as "rainbow". Look that term up.
This answer has been removed.
9466 Black Mountain Rd, Suite 250, San Diego, CA 92126